Numerous towns feature wonderful murals that depict the area’s history, wildlife and culture. Many of these murals were developed as part of the ‘Painted Roads’ project. The project spans Wildflower Country and the initiative aims to improve tourism and promote local history and natural wonders in paint. Most were painted by local volunteers.
Here are a few to check out:
- Federation Park Mural in Moora
- Wildflowers Mural in Three Springs
- Past and Present Mural in Perenjori
- MacPherson’s Rest in Carnamah
- Art trails at Badgingarra and Dandaragan
- Street art Cervantes.